Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do me a favor McBombit you dirty dog...

So you care about Americans do you, you'll always put Americans first will you. Well, when I sat watching your press announcement lunchtime I nearly began to believe you. I even thought to myself, right on! maybe the old goat isn't just a desperate vote grabber after all, but then came the news.

I guess it was inevitable, of course it turns out that it was the Obama campaign, indeed Barack Obama himself, who called McCain at 8.30am this morning to ask the old liar if he would consider working with him to help solve this crisis. Apparently McCain couldn't decide for himself, and deferred to his advisers, then finally called Barack Obama back at 2.30pm, to agree to the Senator's request. During the call however, McBombit made no mention of holding a press conference 30 minutes later, in which he told the world that he was asking Barck Obama to follow his lead.

What a miserbale fuck that man is!

I really, really hope Americans can see this for what it is, it's in the best interests of all of us that you do.

No comments:

Site Meter